The virtual conference opens doors for the presentation and publication of your paper without physically attending the conference. Accepted papers will be published in the monograph ” CATHARSIS 2023- Research Results” with ISBN number. Virtual presenters will also be awarded a Certificate.
All online delegates will have at their disposal a virtual platform offering interactive participation to the conference as well as communication with other delegates and exhibitors.
Use the instructions below to present remotely during the Conference.
- You must first download and install the Zoom client
- Each session will proceed in the order identified in the schedule (The program of the conference will be available on the website).
- The chairman will manage the order of the presentations.
- At least one day prior to the scheduled session all presenters for that session will receive a message from the virtual conference room that contains the connection information.
- Question and Answer session will follow your presentation.
- Please plan to join the meeting 15 minutes early in case there are any issues that need to be worked out.